Thursday 7 January 2016

I've made a new page & explaining the sidebar.

Here, where your reading, this sentence right here.  Take a minute to move your eyes over to the left. See the maroon background with the beigish writing, that's the sidebar.

In that side bar, the first thing written is pages.  Under neither that is, Home, About Me, Related Posts and Comment Policy.  Related Posts.  That's the new page.  And if you click on that, you will find all of my posts, listed in topic categories.  If you liked one of my posts in one category, you might like the other posts in those categories.  And that's my new page.

While I'm here, I might as well continue explaining the sidebar.

Under neither the pages bit, is Blog Archive.  That's created by blogger, and it's a list of every post I've made, sorted by date.  If you click on the downward faces arrows you will see more choices, and if you click on the left facing arrows you will see less choices.

Below that is Follow by Email.  If you put your email address into that box, and push return, you'll be directed through the process of following me by email.  When you're done, you'll get an email of each and every post I make, when I make it.

Under that is "Please Subscribe"  You can follow my posts, or follow the comments on particular posts.

Under that is "Email Me".  If you fill that form in, I will get your message sent directly to me, through email.  And I might even respond to your email.  Actually I most likely will, providing it's polite.

Thanks for reading this, and I'll see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment