Saturday 19 December 2015

Till Weight Do Us Part - a Referral to another blog, because I'm too sick to think coherently enough to write my own post.

As I said before I'm sick.  Despite that, I had a very busy day today, and now as the day is winding down, I'm not awake enough or healthy enough to write any sort of coherent blog post.

That being said - I still have something for you to read.

The Militant Baker, is a very good blog, that I check out about once a month.  I suggest that you put it on your list of blogs to check out too.  You can even subscribe if you want to.

Last week I wrote a blog post about a boy I knew in college who wanted to only date beautiful people.  It was called A relationship can't be based on beauty because beauty doesn't last.  Today the Militant Baker posted an article that's related to that.  Her post is: Till Weight Do Us Part, and if you liked my post last week, you'll like her's this week.



P.S.

It's Friday evening, the day I usually write the political posts for Saturday and Sunday.  Tomorrow I'll hopefully feel more rested, because I have an entire day off.  If I'm feeling better I'll valiantly try to write the political posts for the weekend.  If I'm not, this post I'm referring you to now, will be ready for your to read on Saturday Morning.  Each morning you will get to read a new post, even if I'm only referring you to somebody else's blog.

When I'm better, I will resume to my regular posting, that I write myself.

Until then....  Please wish me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment